Business and Legal Made Simple
- "Knowing the price of my legal fees in advance makes it easy for me to plan. insideoutcounsel™ provides me peace of mind over the budget and I'm not worried about being billed for every hour of time. Along with my accountant, I consider insideoutcounsel™ a valuable member of my small business team"
Small Business Owner, Orlando, FL
- "I enjoy simple, easy access to my business and legal questions without being billed for time like traditional law firms work. insideoutcounsel™ also teams with my current attorney on select items leading to an effective cooperative. Not everything needs to be run through a big law firm saving me time and money."
Small Business Owner, Orlando, FL
- "insideoutcounsel™ provides me the tools and insight necessary to make qualified decisions in regard to my small business. The low monthly rate and quick answers to my legal questions work perfectly in a fast-paced small business environment."
Owner/Director at SIX The Agency, Orlando, FL
Teaming With insideoutcounselTM is Simple, Effective and Convenient.
Our risk-free INSTANT access doesn’t require any long-term commitment from you.
You have a business or legal concern and you need an answer, NOW. To get instant access to the help that you need, simply send us an e-mail, text or give us a call. We have provided our founder’s personal mobile phone number. We will provide others, too. We’re available when you need us.
We help you prepare for meetings, whether internal or external, and we’re available during the meeting when you have questions.
Get INSTANT access to our business and legal experts so that you can get real time answers to critical questions.
available for you during a crisis or just something routine.
Your success is our success.
Business and Legal made simple. Simple for you. Simple for us.
Have you checked your boxes?
- INSTANT access to business and legal professionals
- Budget certainty
- Available on your terms, when you need us, crisis or routine
- Simple, convenient, easy
- For your peace of mind
- Help for your short and long term plans
- You focus on your business
- Why pay lawyers and other professionals by the hour, if you don’t have to?
insideoutcounselTM has one goal. That is, to provide you with the peace of mind that your business and legal questions are being addressed promptly, so that you can focus on running your business, without doubting whether you are operating on sound business and legal grounds.
What We Do
insideoutcounselTM works seamlessly with your team to address the operational challenges that you face virtually every day. Addressing your needs in a larger business context, helping you navigate the specific issue without losing sight of the big picture, including your bottom line.
Cooperation with Lawyers You Know
As a small business business owner you know at least one lawyer, usually more than one. You may even call them once in a while for help. But you probably don’t call them as often as you should because you do not want to get a bill for the call. insidecounsel is not trying to replace the lawyers you know. In fact insideoutcounselTM sometimes works with the lawyers you know in a cooperative way that saves you both time and money, giving you added peace of mind. You won’t get a bill for the phone call, or the call tomorrow or the next day. All of the calls are covered by your subscription. One subscription. 30 days of help for your small business. Peace of mind everyday.
How Much Does It Cost?
If your application is approved, then a thirty (30) day subscription will cost you only $1389. If you want to extend your subscription for another 30 days, you can do that. Simply pay $1389 for another 30 days.
no long-term contract
no hourly billing
no blank checks
What Do I Get?
Your business and legal plan will give you INSTANT access to business and legal professionals who are each highly qualified. We encourage you to ask about qualifications.
- Simple or routine business or legal questions.Maybe you just want to verify what you found on Google?
- Regulatory compliance questions, like classification of employees for overtime purposes.
- Guidance in deciding whether to terminate a specific employee.
- Managing or resolving pesky litigation that just won’t seem to go away.
- Preparation for an important meeting, whether with your own staff or a targeted customer or a vendor.
- Creation or review of a proposed contract or document, like a service or employment agreement.
- Guidance in a dispute with your landlord or a tenant.
- Help with collecting a receivable or disputing a payable.
What If I Want More?
If you need more, insideoutcounselTM will confer with you to determine your need, whether the need can be met and will include a flat fee quote for the scope of necessary services.
Whose Idea Was This Anyway?
An AV-rated lawyer, who has been distinguished in the publication “Best Lawyers in America”, founded insideoutcounselTM. He has represented Fortune 500 companies and sole proprietors as well as virtually every kind of company in between. Over the course of that representation, he began to notice that small businesses were woefully under- served when it comes to business expertise. So, ultimately, he chose to develop a company that could help those small businesses gain the advantages that large companies have, especially as those advantages relate to legal issues.
He noted that large companies typically have lawyers on their payroll, along with the large salaries and employee benefits that their in house lawyers can command. But, small companies simply can’t afford that. When the big company has a legal challenge, a member of their management team simply walks down the hall to their in house counsel’s office and delegates the matter to their attention. Small companies can’t do that.
What do small companies typically do? Small companies generally have three choices. First, they can contact one of the many lawyers that they know. Once that contact begins, chances are that the lawyer’s hourly billing has begun and the clock is on. Second, they can try to use the many resources available to them these days. In other words, they can Google it. That is always an option, if they have the time to perform that search, they know what to look for and they can understand what they found, if they find anything. Last, they can do nothing and hope for the best.
Now, small businesses have another option. Make business and legal simple. Hire insideoutcounselTM
“Peace of mind is essential in life,
it’s not a luxury.”
– Charlie Williams, Founder
The first expansion of your business is a significant step accompanied by a number of factors to consider. With...
Whether a small business with a single manager, or a medium-size company with a management team and multiple employees,...
Facebook, Tinder, Instagram, Airbnb and Snapchat have at least one thing in common: They are all billion-dollar companies founded...
Thanks to technology as a catalyst, times are changing quickly, and so are the ways that people choose to...
“What is my talent?” Apple co-founder Steve “The Woz” Wozniak asked Reddit. “My talent is designing computers. That was a...
“Own your weaknesses,” Fitness entrepreneur Tracy Anderson told CNBC’s Follow the Leader. Anderson, who will be expanding her workout...
3 a.m. thoughts can be more enlightening than most at 3 p.m. https://t.co/WALuPsGdWv
This is intended for Reid Hoffman or anyone else who can tell us when to expect the release of the next season of Masters of Scale.
RT @JuddLegum: Don't talk about gun control after a mass shootingDon't protest racism during the national anthemDon't say anything, rea…
"As a business owner, we are required to problem solve and make tough choices every day, at great risk." Kristie Ar… https://t.co/MA0XWfWWta
A thought provoking and relevant work in the ever emerging and changing world of startups and entrepreneurship. https://t.co/DrjMZZALBW
RT @GlennThrush: Money quote from Tampa police chief "I'm most worried about the stupidity of people"
"The End of Lawyers?" in 2007 led to insideoutcounsel in 2017. We're Changing the Way Business Does Business! visi… https://t.co/Z2TDinmiVQ
GCs can make a real contribution to your company. To select insideoutcounsel as your GC, visit… https://t.co/4yDPIvF8dS
This is a good example of why small businesses are so important. Watch! insideoutcounsel is changing the way smal… https://t.co/VUtE9SlDjl
Business and Legal Made Simple
Tell us how we can make business and legal simple for you.